If you are tired of cooking trivial salads for the New Year’s party, then this unusual salad will be a nice choice!
- Beef tongue, 100 g (boiled)
- Eggs, 2
- Fresh cucumber, 1
- Sour apple, 1
- Pomegranate seeds, 2-3 tbsp
- Potatoes, 2
- Oil, to taste
- Light mayonnaise or homemade yoghurt, 2 tbsp
- Cut boiled beef tongue into stripes.
- In a bowl, combine cut tongue, sliced boiled eggs, cucumber (also cut into stripes) and apple.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin stripes. Fry in oil and then dry on the tissue paper.
- Add potatoes to the bowl and mix.
- Lay out salad into separate salad bowls.
- Pour some mayonnaise or yoghurt and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!