This is one of my quick and easy breakfasts these days, and I did not want to miss in sharing this lovely and easy recipe here .
When you are in hurry or have not made any plans for your breakfast or dinner, then this is the perfect pick, as it is very easy and very quick. My kids just loved it and my son complained that he did not have enough for his lunch as his friends all took it away from him 🙂
So, if you are a busy mum and have to prepare some tasty lunch for your kids, try this nice recipe!
Servings – 3–4
- 2–3 cups Bow Pasta
- 1 cup finely diced Red Bell pepper
- 1 cup finely diced Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup finally diced Yellow Bell pepper
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced Carrots
- 2 Cups sausages, cut into rounds
- 1 Cup fresh cream
- 2–3 tbsp finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 2–3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt as per required.
- Coriander and mint leaves for Garnish
- Fry the sausages and keep it aside.
- In the meantime, cook the bow pasta as per pack instructions or you could just add them to 1l boiling water with salt and cook pasta till soft.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under tap water immediately.
- In a hot pan, add some olive oil and heat. To this ad the carrots and saute till tender.
- Then add in the diced peppers and saute till tender.
- Once the peppers are tender, add in the pasta, fried sausages, pepper powder, fresh cream and mix well. Add in salt as per required at this stage.
- When well mixed, turn of the flame and serve hot with some grated Parmesan cheese on top and garnish with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- A warm bowl of this treat is just perfect for the cold mornings or late evenings….:)