Light and simple muffins in molds make an ideal dessert for women as they are flour- and sugar-free. Thus, they won’t spoil your figure. Muffins are great in any season of the year as you can use any fruit and berries you have (even frozen or dried).
- Bananas, 2
- Eggs, 4
- Berries, any to your taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grit bananas with the help of a fork or use blender.
- Beat eggs thoroughly and mix with bananas. Oil molds and put some berries in each.
- Now pour egg-banana mixture onto the berries. You may add cinnamon.
- Bake muffins in pre-heated oven for 12 minutes.
- Garnish with the remaining berries, if you wish.
Enjoy these lovely muffins!