No one doubts the usefulness of spinach and artichoke. Combined with other tasty ingredients they make a wonderful appetizer for the whole family.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 tea. garlic
- 1/8 tea. onion powder
- 10 oz. frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 8 oz. artichoke hearts broken apart
- chopped tomatoes (to garnish)
- Lightly cover the bottom of a casserole dish with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and pour into dish except the tomatoes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. (Usually, I multiply this recipe by 4 and bake at 350 degrees for 50 – 65 minutes. Just make sure the cheese is melted)
- Garnish with tomatoes
- Serve immediately in a bread bowl or in a pretty dish with tortilla chips, toast points or bread of choice. Or, if it’s for a party, I like to put it in the crock pot to keep it hot.