This is a wonderful mousse that will raise your mood for sure! Strawberries make it fresh and bright!
Yield: 1 Glass (1 Serving)
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, hulled
- 30 ml strawberry gelatin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- First of all wash strawberries thoroughly. Then crush and mash them well.
- Now you need to drain and reserve the juice. Set the berry pulp aside.
- After this add enough water to your strawberry juice to measure ¾ cup. Pour into non stick pan and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl (or any other suitable vessel, combine gelatin and sugar. Add boiling juice mixture and stir. Make sure gelatin is dissolved. Cool completely.
- Once your mixture is cool, stir in crushed berries.
- In a small bowl, beat well the cream. You are to receive soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture and return it to bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture you’ve got for several hours. For a better result leave it in fridge overnight.
- Beat until fluffy before serving.
- Garnish with cut strawberries if you wish to have your mousse esthetically beautiful.