This dessert is worth being served at any important party or holiday. The flavour cannot be rendered in words. You should only try it 😉
- 1 cup Sugar Free Cookies; crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup Toasted Almond Flakes
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil
- 1 cup Crushed Pineapple; unsweetened
- 15 Strawberries; halved
- 1 packet Strawberry Gelatine Powder
- 7 sachets Sugar Substitute
- 1 cup Skimmed Milk; chilled
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Almond Essence
- 1 cup Cool Whip
Mix together cookie crumbs, almond flakes and corn oil and press firmly onto pie dish. Chill well for at least half an hour.
Cook pineapple with strawberries, gelatine, and sugar substitute. Stir until gelatine is well–dissolved.
Meanwhile, whip skimmed milk and lemon juice in a chilled bowl until frothy.
Add vanilla and almond essence and continue to beat until stiff peaks formed. Stir in gelatine mixture gradually. Pour into pie crust and chill well.
Garnish with cool whip and strawberries.