This dish is very easy to make in daily routine. While you are getting ready for your office or school, you can get it made for yourself and your partner.
Serves: 2 to 3
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped frelsh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped frifsh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 /3 cup extra virgin olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (200– to 250–gram) rib eye steaks
- 6 large prawns, trimmed and butterflied
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup side salad, to serve (optional)
- Make the salsa verde: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust seasoning as needed. Preserve in an airtight container; chill. Take it out from refrigerator 30 minutes before using.
- Place steaks and prawns on a tray and salt and pepper.
- Preheat a griller or a grill pan over moderate heat. Cook steaks, undisturbed, for 2 minutes. Take the steaks, rotate slightly, and lower back to the pan to create grill marks. Cook for another 2 minutes. Turn steaks over and cook for another 2 minutes for medium doneness. Place on a chopping board and let rest for 1 or 2 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, grill prawns over high heat, meat side down. Cook until it becomes pink, usually 3 minutes. Turn prawns over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, portion steaks and prawns between 2 plates. Spread salsa verde on the prawns and serve with a side salad, if desired.
- Garnish to your liking.