Making dinner for your close people… What can be more wonderful to please them with something tasty?
Growing up, my sisters and I had to take turns making dinner. They usually made fun of me, because every third day (yes, there were three of us) we would sit down to eat taco salads. Why? Because they’re great!
The exact amounts aren’t included because they aren’t necessary. Use what you want, mix it up, and salivate!
- Romaine lettuce, enough to fill a large bowl about 3/4 full
- 1 bag of chips (you won’t use the whole bag…probably just a couple of handfuls and then CRUSH them)
- 1 lb. lean hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- No Fry Refried Beans
- a tomato or two, chopped
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, brown the hamburger with the onion. When it is brown, turn to low and add some No Fry Refried Beans…about a cup.
- Add some salsa if you need to thin things up and stir together.
- Chop up the romaine and put it in your bowl.
- Add the chopped tomato, chips, and hamburger/bean mixture and stir. Top with some salsa. Seriously easy. Seriously good.