If you are in a hurry, then this easy breakfast is exactly for you!
- 1 tbsp. butter or cooking spray
- 1 box Jimmy Dean pre–cooked sausage patties (I like the turkey sausage)
- 1– 1 1/2 c. Green Mountain Organic Salsa
- 4 lg. eggs
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or any other melty cheese…try to shred it yourself for a better taste)
- 1/2 to 1 c. goat cheese
- Put oven rack in the middle of the oven and turn it to broil.
- Butter a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat 8 Jimmy Dean precooked sausage patties in microwave for 2 mins.
- Dice meat and spread across bottom of dish.
- Top with 1–1/12 c Green Mountain organic salsa.
- Crack eggs over the dish (try to space them out).
- Top with cheese.
- Bake dish for 7 mins on broil, checking after 5 mins.
- Serve hot.