This mighty sandwich is packed with honey ham, cranberry cream cheese, crisp pear slices, and fresh arugula.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 slices bread, we used sourdough bread
- 200 grams honey ham slices
- 100 grams arugula
- 1 medium pear, we used Asian pear, sliced and soaked in lemon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine cream cheese and cranberries in a bowl; mix until well combined.
Spread cranberry cream cheese on one side of a sourdough slice. Layer ham, arugula, and pear slices on top. Drizzle with honey. Top with another bread slice. Repeat to make another layer, ending with the third bread slice.