This dish is just amazing! It’s not only nourishing and delicious but it’s also useful! It tastes really great, believe me!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbs. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 Tbs. soy sauce, divided
- 4 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 Tbs. water
- 2 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, milk, turkey, beaten egg, salt, ginger, chopped cilantro, 1 Tbs. of the soy sauce, and 2 tsp. of the sesame oil.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake until cooked through, about 20–30 minutes.
- While meatloafs cook, combine lime juice, water, honey, remaining soy sauce, and remaining of oil in a small bowl.
- Remove meatloafs from pan immediately and place in a serving dish. Whisk sauce to recombine then drizzle sauce over each.
Serves 4 (Really good served with a side of steamed snow peas)