These Japanese vegetable noodles are rich in vitamins and are quite nourishing.
- 250 gms Ramen Noodles
- 3 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 Leek, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Button Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 Courgette, cut 2 inch strips
- 100gms Tofu cubes, fried
- 2–3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10–12 Snow peas, cut into half
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 tsp Cornflour paste with water
Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- For Garnishing:
- 1 Spring Onion
Wash all vegetables and deep fry.
Now add vegetable stock, soya sauce, salt and pepper together.
Now add corn flour to the above vegetable stock.
Boil the noodles, strain and place in a bowl.
Now add the stock from above and the fried vegetables.
Garnish with spring onion.