Making cakes usually takes too much time. That’s why modern housewives are not fond of spending too much time in the kitchen cooking and prefer buying them at supermarkets. The problem is that home-made pastries are much better! So, we offer this nice recipe of a quick and tasty cake.
- Eggs, 2
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Milk, 1 cup
- Jam, 1 cup (blueberry, plum etc)
- Baking soda, 2 teaspoons
- Flour, 2 cups
- Sour cream, 2 cups
- Powdered sugar, ½ cup
- Beat eggs with the help of mixer, gradually adding sugar.
- Add jam, milk, flour and baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Now you need to make 2 pie crusts and bake them in a pre-heated to 180 C oven.
- Cut each into 2 layers.
- To prepare cream you just need to mix sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Apply cream between the layers.
- Put your cake into fridge for several hours.