Salad on a stick is a very convenient way to represent different kinds of your favourite salads to a wide audience. It’s also cool to prepare such salads for parties or holidays!
- 8 (1-inch) wedges iceberg lettuce
- 4 strips cooked bacon, cut in half
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 bamboo toothpicks or double recipe and use bamboo sticks
- 8 teaspoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 8 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese, or more to taste
- Diced red onion (optional)
Thread each lettuce wedge, bacon piece, and grape tomato onto each toothpick, respectively.
Arrange toothpicks on a serving platter.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon blue cheese dressing over each and sprinkle with blue cheese and red onions (optional).
If using bamboo sticks, repeat directions to fill up sticks with ingredients.